5.26.2010

The addiction continues: more silhouettes


I just can't stop myself. I know I said I would stop talking about them - I've tried to quit and failed over and over in fact (gulp - one, two, three, four, five times over) - evidently I just can't stop yapping about how much I love silhouettes.

Enter Rachel from Benign Objects, the latest artist/crafty lady to fuel my obsession. Her newest offering is taking your portraits and turning them into amazing custom pattern silhouettes. You choose the custom colors, patterns, details, etc. for your silhouette and Rachel makes the most beautiful creation. See?:



That gallery wall of silhouettes, including one of the family dog, is so stinkin' cute. I especially love the combination of colors and patterns. I have silhouettes in my house and I have a gallery wall, but I so want to combine them now! Le sigh, the obsession continues...

Originally spotted on Paper Crave.


Want more silhouette madness? Parts une, deux, trois and quatre for ya (and a bonus!).

1 comment:

  1. oh so jane austen - i love it!! i can see how one could become an addict!

    ReplyDelete