10.13.2009

Honey, I'm home! (Or so I wish...)


I know I've put up quite a few home-oriented posts lately, so I'll do my best to better diversify for the rest of the week, but today I just couldn't pass up on posting this gorgeous photo.

I *so* wish I could call this front porch my own. How gorgeous are the color scheme, the details - from the house numbers to the great plants and chairs - and the overall styling? I give designer Tamara Kaye-Honey of Honey Interiors major kudos for putting together such an effortless-looking but still show-stopping California house front. Talk about curb appeal!

To see the interior of this house (which, admittedly, is not as much my style as the exterior seems to be, but still colorful and great nonetheless), check out the full post and further photos on Design*Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment