8.06.2009

Fall bags

I was looking for a fun but not-too-trendy fall bag and came across these three from an unnamed store (okay, who am I kidding? Clearly it's F21). I was originally thinking I should get an investment piece - something of high quality that will last for a long time - but with the current economic situation, cheap is great too. Each of the below bags is priced in the $20-$30 range - how crazy cheap is that??

Zipper Trim Bowling Tote

Ellison Tote Bag

Buckle Canvas Satchel

I'm thinking I like the first one the best, but what do you think? The black and brown one is kind of striking too and would be very versatile, but I'm worried it would look very discount in real life. Thoughts? Comments? Am I crazy for buying a purse from a store that is clearly aimed at zygotes? (I keed, I keed.) And for 30 bucks do I care?

2 comments:

  1. Rachel...........why not get all three? Sylma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote goes with the second bag, the first one just reminds me of the backside of a plumber while working under the sink. Thanks for the post, I love finding affordable accessories but I love it even more when someone else finds them for me.

    ReplyDelete