8.18.2009

MOO cards


Business cards and photos by Erik Kraft of Restless Bee


I'm thinking of printing a few "cards" for myself so that I can give them out as I network about town in order to score a new dream job (ha). Seriously though, it's a good idea to have some kind of card for yourself on-hand at all times, and it can never hurt to have something polished to give someone - much better than, say, handing out a business card from your previous job with the phone number crossed out and your cell written in or than saying "here, put my number in your phone" - right? I'm thinking of printing 50 to start, using MOO cards. It's only $21.99 for 50 business cards. Has anyone used them before? Any thoughts?

Or maybe I'll try their MiniCards, the more spunky and smaller counterpart from Moo. They look fun. Do you think these would veer too far from the professional norm? Would people lose them because they're so itsy or like them because they're unique? At $19.99 for 100 of them, I guess it wouldn't really hurt either way...

Photos from Priya at Love made Visible, as seen on Oh Happy Day!

And last but not least, what the heck do I say on there? "Unemployed extraordinaire," "blogger without a cause," "can-do attitude and excellent aesthete for hire" or just my name, number and email?

No comments:

Post a Comment