8.20.2009

Lemonade (alternately titled "a movie about laid-off addies like me")

As this movie's site states, "More than 70,000 advertising professionals have lost their jobs in this 'Great Recession.' Lemonade is about what happens when people who were once paid to be creative in advertising are forced to be creative with their own lives." Here's the two-minute trailer:



The whole first minute of this trailer felt so familiar. Unfortunately I haven't had that fabulous "make lemonade" experience that those fortunate few detailed in the second minute of the trailer, but I'm weighing my options. Elephant trainer? Paper goods shop owner? Stay-at-home blogger? Pilates and yoga instructor? We'll see what happens... In the meantime, I am excited for the upcoming release of this (free and online only) 30-minute docu.

Originally seen on Talk Like A Gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment