8.13.2009

Fantastic Mr. Fox (alternately titled "Wes Anderson's next movie!")

I know I just talked about Alice in Wonderland earlier this morning, but I just heard about Fantastic Mr. Fox and got so excited I had to share. (Sorry for the movie overload, but who doesn't love a good one?)

I think by now it's pretty clear that I'm a big Wes Anderson fan. So I was super excited to see that he has a new movie coming out (slated to be released this November), and that it's based on a Roald Dahl book. I loved RD's books as a kid (James and the Giant Peach, The Witches, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and can't wait to see how this one - which I haven't read - looks when created in stop-animation through the mind of Wes Anderson. Here's the official trailer:



You can also get more information on the movie and cast, which includes many of the WA regulars (Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman, Owen Wilson, Anjelica Houston and so on), here. Thanks for the tip, greedy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment