11.06.2009

Have a great weekend!


Image from {Bits of Beauty}

Hallo, loves! I hope you're having a good Friday and that you're excited for the weekend. I can't wait for the MRE Tug of War tomorrow - it's my favorite Annapolis event. I mean, what's not to love about an outdoor event that includes: a giant rope that extends from Eastport to Annapolis, an age-old rivalry and several rounds of friendly competition, a chili cook-off, portable beer carts and bar trucks, various local bands, and tons and tons of pups (both people's pets and the SPCA adoption truck) - it's an ideal fall day. It's supposed to be mild and sunny tomorrow, which hopefully means we'll have the perfect conditions for riding the scooter to Second St. and hanging out with friends at this fun event. So if you're around town tomorrow, stop by and say hi (we'll be on the Eastport side of course - there's nothing fun going on on the Annapolis side).

I also want to wish my friend Sarah a happy, happy birthday - we can't wait to celebrate with you and the hubs and everyone else tomorrow night!

And to anyone reading this, have a great weekend and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment