11.11.2009

How to eat a chicken wing

This post is dedicated to my friend Sara, who can inhale more chicken wings than any other tiny girl I've ever seen. And is heinously messy doing so.

So are you ready for this video? It could blow your mind and maybe forever change the way you eat chicken wings. Important stuff, right?

And don't skip over this just because it's a video. You know you have time (as if you aren't slacking off at work right now) and trust me, it's worth it. It's just over a minute long and it's pretty incredible (and reminds me slightly of this potato peeling trick, but better, and without any washed-up celebrities).

So, without further ado, here it is:



What do you think? Crazy? Awesome? Crazy awesome?
(Is it just me who finds this mind-blowing??)
Whatever. I like it. Now eat your wings right, people!

Originally seen on Talk Like A Gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment