6.09.2010

Matrix rug in a cozy clubhouse

The lovely Lauren Liess from Pure Style Home posted this photo today and I was instantly enamored with the cool graphic rug.

The best part? It's a twofer: The rug is not only indoor/outdoor, it's from Overstock.com (here) and pretty inexpensive. The indoor/outdoor function is key since the rug resides in what used to look like this:

Lauren took a pre-fab shed from fiberboard blah to gorgeous and inviting - the perfect playspace for her two young boys and even an occasional retreat for her husband and herself. Here's what the inside looks like after Lauren worked her magic:

Awesome, right? Click here for Lauren's description of the process and to see more pictures.

I want my very own backyard playspace! (I want a backyard, period.)

And in case you want some more outdoor living space inspiration, check out these amazing treehouse casas.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel-

    Would you use your perspicacity in my apartment and tell me if that cool rug would work in the sitting area or the eating area? And you can tell me if I should go for the Espresso leather storage ottoman (Overstock, at right) for the sitting area, which I was looking at on Saturday.

    Would you, please?

    Thanks,
    SFF

    ReplyDelete