3.19.2010

Finally Friday


Photo from The Sartorialist

Good morning, everyone! It's Friday! {Applause.}

I'm feeling much better today - maybe because it's Friday, or because it's gorgeous out, perhaps because I've taken a massive dose of Sudafed to fend off the cold that I got from B, or maybe just because I've been super productive this morning (much more than yesterday and earlier this week at least). Regardless of the reason, I'm so happy for today and all the sunshine in store (forecast of 67 degrees - woohoo!).

Good mood in tow, perhaps I'll put on all my necklaces, my huge rings and giant earrings like this lady and head out on the town to soak up the sun and get some more things done...but I promise I'll be back here a few times today. See you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment