3.24.2010

Sun, spring, books and dance

With the weather turning more and more beautiful by the day (hellooo, spring!), I'm so eager to spend more time outside. But a slew of books gifted to me for my birthday has me eager to dig into those, too, so I'm a bit torn on how to use my free-time. Right now I'm trying to soak up the sun during the day and do my reading at night, but I'm looking forward to the days when it's warm enough out to sit outside in the park and read.

Here's a lovely quote about doing just that - reading in the sun (and dancing too):

I love this sentiment by Voltaire. Reading and dancing really are two of the best art forms/activities humanity has discovered.

And here's a self-portrait. It's me, reading in the evening:

Ha - I wish. Check out those shoes!

So what about you? Have you read any good books lately? Do you ever get the chance to just sit in the sun and read or dance up a storm? Both things are fun to do, free and good for you. With that being said, here's a cheers to spring (and sunshine), to dancing, and to reading good books!

Photo 1 from Mary Ruffle on tumblr; photo 2 from atmosfere neorealist via This is Glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment