3.08.2010

OK Go's Rube Goldberg-esque super-machine

Welcome to Monday, kids!


The band OK Go makes the absolute best videos (remember their treadmill dance video?). Their new one, This Too Shall Pass, is SICK. The band, along with a team of engineers/designers, spent months planning and making it, and it shows.

I know, I know, I feel like I should cool it with posting videos on this blog (since I know a lot of you can't/don't watch them at work), but this video is AWESOME. I think you have to watch it, simply because so much work went into making the video. And because it's very, very cool. Also, I love that they included a Plinko board and a nod to their previous video (the aforementioned treadmill dance movie).
(Whew, I just said "and" like 800 times in the past five sentences.)

C'mon, it's Monday morning - it'll cheer you up. (B, you have to watch this - you'll go bonkers for it.) Check it out:


YouTube link, in case you can't see the embedded video: here.

Love it. What do you think?

p.s. I loved all the comments you guys were leaving a few weeks back. Want to give me some more? Want to just say hi? I'd love to hear from you, even if it's a "you suck".... :)

1 comment: