3.12.2010

Green thumb

I'm so proud of lovely B. High up here in our third floor apartment, on ledges under the guest bedroom windows, he's grown a red pepper. A real vegetable in our house:


Thank goodness someone around here has a green thumb (I certainly don't).

Here's B's lineup of aloe plants, amaryllis, a money tree (which I think needs to try a bit harder), the aforementioned pepper plant, basil and mint.

(p.s. Sorry for the crap photo quality - in all the excitement, I just used my iPhone and, well, you get what you get...)

Since we don't have a proper garden yet (okay, any land at all), I think he's done quite well for himself. I also just came across this Martha Stewart garden window - maybe we should switch out the shelves under the windows for glass ones in the windows - what do you think?

2 comments: