3.31.2010

Little Bro & Boston


Photo from BCoM

My brother has been accepted to Berklee College of Music and they've awarded him a scholarship based on his talent! Hooray!

I am so excited for him, and so proud (and so looking forward to having a place to stay in Boston, but that's just a bit selfish, hee hee). Sam, this officially makes you a (M)asshole! (I keed, I keed.) ;)


Good thing it panned out - otherwise these hand tattoos would've just seemed ridiculous (wait...). ;)

Congrats, little bro! That's major news (ha - dorky music pun...).

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah "major" news. I laughed out loud, for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO awesome. Congrats Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Excited and proud from Maine to MD and everywhere in between. I am already a groupie in advance!

    And BTW, one has to actually be born in Mass to qualify as a MH, so that means you and me....he is only a semi-native MH now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha - Val: "for the record" - did you do that on purpose? Wow, we are SO punny. ;)

    ReplyDelete