3.29.2010

Products and polaroid scarves

I realized the other day that this blog is getting very...product-driven. Do I love packaging? Yes, yes and yes. I am a design nerd. Am I a shopping whore? Maybe - I do love the thrill of a sale and snagging a good find. Do I buy all the stuff I show on here? No way, not even close. Usually I'm just window shopping and not actually buying anything. It's a recession, people! I'm sure you're not buying all this stuff either, right? (Though I am seriously hooking up my friends and family with continual gift ideas, so they can thank me.)

Anyway, with all that being said, do you want me to slow my roll on featuring new stuff to peruse and possibly buy? Is it a slap in the face in hard economic times? Or are you like me, and love to look at some of the cool stuff out there, even if you're not going to spend a dime on it?

Let me know...

In the meantime, here's some more schwag to eye (hey, you haven't told me to stop yet):

Aren't these Polaroid scarves cool?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Available here, as spotted here.

1 comment:

  1. i <3 polaroid scarf! practical items with elements of surprise and wit are my favorite.

    definitely keep this up. the unleavened house was a cracker, too.

    ReplyDelete