3.05.2010

Have a great weekend!


I am in love with this photo from The Rockstar Diaries.

Today was temperate and sunny! For the first time in, like, forever. I even busted out my sunglasses on the way to lunch. A Friday and sunny - what's better than that? (Jeesh, low expectations, huh?) The best part is that it's supposed to be like this through the weekend - Sunday is even supposed to be in the 50s. Huzzah!

I have a very early morning Pilates reformer class tomorrow (it's free - woohoo!) and B has baseball practice on Sunday. Doesn't that sound sort of spring-y to you? I'm very excited. Perhaps we'll even get out our bikes at some point this weekend - wish I had stylin' bicycle glasses like the ones above to wear. :)

Here's wishing you a wonderful spring-ish weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment