1.11.2010

Everything is okay print & it's Monday


Isn't this illustrated whale print from Britt Hermann adorable? It's only $18 - a steal.

I thought it was a cute little note for a Monday morning. Speaking of - good morning! Did you have a good weekend? Ours was eventful, productive and overall fun. We hung out with my mom and brother - both to do some extreme organizing and to celebrate her upcoming birthday - and went to a friend's graduation party, among other things. It was really fun to see our friends after not having seen them since their wedding.

I'm actually happy that it's Monday because I feel like I can swing into productivity mode (hopefully!) now that's officially "the week" and time to get stuff done. Any big plans for you all this week?

I'll be back in a bit with some stuff for you to check out, so hopefully see you soon! xo, r.

No comments:

Post a Comment