1.21.2010

Non-shmushy Valentine's Day cards

I love a good card (y'all know this by now), but I try to avoid the uber-mush cards come Valentine's Day. So when I saw these cards, I knew they were perfect for me to give B. These ones are particularly appropriate:


This happens on a nightly basis.


So true! B does look handsome with a beard in the winter, but man oh man is that thing a beast.


Ha. I once bought natural PB. It separated within a week; I freaked out and tossed it. Oh well.


Too funny. I think I'm going to send this to my friend S to give to her boyfriend (or vice versa), just because it's so apropos for them.




Sweet.

Do you have your cards picked out yet? If not, all of these (and more) are available on upup's Etsy site.

(Cards originally seen on the adorable 6th Street Design School blog)

2 comments:

  1. Guess which one I got for you know who? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I'm going to two Valentine's day parties this year, but I don't think I'll be able to give these to my girlfriends. They might get a bit weirded out.

    ReplyDelete