1.28.2010

Tibi-tibi-bo-bibi-banana-fana...print dresses!

I saw this dress from Tibi in a magazine this month and then again on the interwebs and it stuck with me. I love the colorful dahlia print, plus the flattering cut - can't go wrong with a ruched sweetheart neckline, fitted waistband and flouncy skirt!


Doesn't it make you want to buy it immediately and trounce off to a tropical vacay? (And the aforementioned forgiving fit is perfect for giving you room to imbibe a few pina coladas without even looking preggers!)

I knew of Tibi, but didn't really know the line all that well, but it turns out they can rock a print dress like no one's business. Check out these gems I dug up:






I'll take all of them, please (despite the model in the last pic looking annoyed as all get-out).

Love you, new fashion-friend Tibi! Thanks (and darn you at the same time!) for getting me in the summery spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the second dress? The sea life blue/green one? I have been looking all over for it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete